Handmade African Basket from Uganda
Introducing our newest size in the KAZI family, the medium round basket!
Looking for a tabletop accessory, wall art, or storage for keys and clutter on your entryway furniture? This round bowl was created with you in mind. You can also use this as a serving bowl for your favorite fruit.
The matte fibers and exquisite color of this woven home decor will satisfy the senses whenever you see with this high quality basket. Each basket has a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can enjoy this ready to hang wall art.
- Approximately 10”D x 3” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.